Free Supporting Those Bereaved by Suicide training for those residing or working in Norfolk
Rosedale Training invite staff from across public and voluntary sector organisations to participate in this 3 hour workshop to improve knowledge, skills and understanding in supporting those bereaved through suicide.
Rosedale Training, with 15 years’ experience, will be delivering the workshops. Previous attendees to this training demonstrated a real desire to make a real difference to the suicide statistics and better help and support those who have been bereaved through suicide. Workshops are delivered online through the Zoom platform.
What does the training cover?
Aims of the training will be:
- For delegates to feel confident supporting those who have been bereaved through suicide
- To be able to use appropriate language
- Understand what may and may not be helpful
- Be familiar and confident using the Help Is at Hand book
- Be able to signpost to other organisations who offer specialist support if required
Funded by Norfolk County Council