A Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) Adult Two Day training course is being held in Attleborough on Tuesday 27th & Wednesday 28th August 2019.
Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) training courses teach people to spot the symptoms of mental health issues, offer initial help and guide a person towards support.
This professional two-day Mental Health First Aid course enables you to gain the skills to give you a deeper understanding of the issues around mental health and how to offer support.
By skilling your organisation in MHFA you can:
• Give your people the tools to keep themselves and their colleagues healthy
• Encourage them to access support when it’s needed, for a faster recovery
• Empower people with a long term mental health issue or disability to thrive in work
• Stop preventable health issues arising by building a supportive culture around mental health
• Embed positive, long term cultural change across your organisation through robust policy
The course is being held at Sherbourne House, 8 Norwich Rd, Attleborough NR17 2JX and runs from 9am-5pm each day.
This is a rare opportunity for people in the community to access this training at the reduced rate of £60 which includes tea, coffee & lunch.
To book a place please contact Tracy Turner at firstname.lastname@example.org